Title and statement of responsibility area
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
Fonds consists of reports on the salvage operations conducted by Island Tug & Barge Company Vessels.
1. Report on the salvage of M/V Lefkipos, 15 March 1966. Incomplete (missing)
2. Report on the salvage of the freighter SS Georgidore, by the salvage vessel Sudbury II, 30 October 1959. Also includes copy of Lloyd’s Standard Form of Salvage Agreement, dated 31 October 1959, a chart, some photographs, and copy of “Salvage Ships at Work” pamphlet.
3. Report salvage operations SS Tonsina, 20 January 1965.
4. Report on the salvage of the Packer Seamaid, 11 October 1960.
5. Report on the salvage of the freighter S.S. Makedonia by the salvage vessel SS Sudbury, 12 December 1955. Also includes copy of Lloyd’s Standard Form of Salvage Agreement, copies of SS Sudbury chief officer’s log book, and S.S. Sudbury chief engineer’s log book.
6. Report on the salvage of SS Glafkos, 1 January 1962. Also includes copy of Lloyd’s Standard Form of Salvage Agreement, dated 4 January 1962, a sequence of events chart, photographs, and a copy of “Salvage Ships at Work” pamphlet.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material