A.G. Coning Fonds
Fonds consists of a book titled "Tables to Facilitate the Practice of Great Circle Sailing and the Determination of Azimuths and their Application to the Construction of Gnomonic Charts" by John Thomas Towson and Mr. J.W. Atherton, print...
Coning, Commander A.G.
Anthony H. Clarke Fonds
- CA MMBC L3746.1-2
- [ca. 1880-1988]
Fonds consists of ship's plans of SS Princess Royal, 1907.
Also includes photographs of a variety of vessels including HM Ships, the Empress line, Tugs, Canadian Coast Guard, HMC Ships and Steamships.
Also includes an oil painting of a muzz...
Clarke, Detective Sergeant Anthony H.
B. Harrison Fonds
- CA MMBC L1199, L1200
- 1932-1935; 1945
Fonds consists of 4 log books:
1. Journey and Aircraft Log Book for CF-ASV Detroit Sea Rover E-2 Flying Boat dating from 22 May 1933 to 13 September 1935,
2. Engine Log Book for Curtis Challenger and CF-ASV Detroit Sea Rover Flying Boat dating fro...
Burrard Dry Dock Company Fonds
- CA MMBC P3141-P3159, 998.103.0001
Collection contains photographs of ships built by the Burrard Dry Dock Company. Ships included are Kestrel, Ready, Fort Langley, City of Vancouver, Simon Fraser, Venissieux, Porte Quebec, Terginer, Canadian Constructor, Ottawa Page, Rupert Park, C...
Burrard Dry Dock Company Limited
C. Penning Fonds
Fonds consists of a catalogue of German ship plans.
C.C. Wilson Fonds
- CA MMBC 003.031.0001-0038
Fonds consists of the personal collection of Captain Charles Colin "C.C." Wilson including documents, plans and charts, books, plaques, booklets, and pamphlets.
Wilson, Captain Charles Colin
Crocker Family Fonds
- CA MMBC 988.063.0001, 0004-0013, 0015, 0027
Fonds consists of papers including A.H. Crocker's engineering certificate (1913), honour roll certificate from public school (1894), and registration of certified marine engineers (1918). Also contains A.H. Crocker's and Frank Crocker...
D.R. Hooser Fonds
- CA MMBC L478-L479; L3396-L3397
Fonds consists of an undated diagram/plan showing gun sights and mounting, a diagram showing the production of fuze hacs, and a document containing diagrams/drawings describing different types of firearms.
Also includes a document describing the ...
David Gray Fonds
- CA MMBC 988.300.0003-0004, 998.015, 998.080, 999.082
Fonds consists primarily of records relating to Island Tug & Barge dating from 1920s to 1970s.
- Lloyd’s Register of shipping certificates for SS Conchita and for SS Stockless dating to 1920s, and a certificate of ship lanters? In...
Island Tug & Barge Limited
Donald Ferguson Fonds
- CA MMBC 991.059.0006-0009, 0012
Fonds consists of notes and wiring drawings belonging to Donald Ferguson relating to the wiring of the tugboat Bandera.
Fonds also includes 4 scrapbook. One contains Furguson's awards, certificates, press coverage clippings and photos, and a...