B.G. Irving Fonds
- CA MMBC 987.002
Fonds consists of two copies of Walker's Commodore Log and Speed Equipment manuals, 4 blueprints, a rate certificate booklet dated 29 March 1968, and a contents of box card. Goes with the museum donation of the same number.
Irving, Captain B.G.
David Gray Fonds
- CA MMBC 988.300.0003-0004, 998.015, 998.080, 999.082
Fonds consists primarily of records relating to Island Tug & Barge dating from 1920s to 1970s.
- Lloyd’s Register of shipping certificates for SS Conchita and for SS Stockless dating to 1920s, and a certificate of ship lanters? In...
Island Tug & Barge Limited
Orphan Royal Canadian Navy Collection
- CA MMBC P79.7, L110, L481, L518, L559, L677, L685, L765, L786, L806, L829, P853, L900, L907, L910, L1152, L1222, L1224, L1225, L1226, L1241, L1252, L1261, L1284, L1347, L1350, L2383-2387, L3293, L3318, P3467, L3634, P3836, L4057, L4145, 982.014, 983.001.0031, 983.050, 984.024.0005-0010, 984.052, 984.055, 985.068, P986.011, 987.038, 989.307, 990.062, 993.034, 998.087, 998.166, 998.168-998.169, 999.113, 019.R.0011-0014, 019.R.0032
Fonds consists of assorted documents and photographs relating to the Royal Canadian Navy donated by unknown donors between 1918 and 1987.
Form titled: "Part II Preparation for Battle (Torpedo)" for HMC ships, not filled out. Date...
Royal Canadian Navy
Orphan Royal Navy Collection
- CA MMBC L176, O228, L490, L547, L775, L835, L862, l887, L890, L1214, L1280, L1331, L1335, P2833, L3589, L3655, L4233, L4361, 993.035.0001, 993.089.0001, 997.054.0001
- 1805-1900; 1914-1952
Fonds consists of assorted documents and ephemera related to the Royal Navy.
Booklet titled "The International Code of Signals for the Use of all Nations 1913”, prepared by the Board of Trade and published for the committee by Lloyd...
Redverse E. Smith Fonds
- CA MMBC 986.004, 986.043-986.046, 986.049-986.051, 986.059, 986.095
Fonds consists of
Notice for a meeting of the committee of the Royal Humane Society to present the bronze mental of the society to R.E. Smith, to be held 19 December 1933.
A brief synopsis of the genesis and development of the Ch...
Smith, Redverse E.
- CA MMBC 017.004.0001-0002
8 ship plans for the Friendship Sloop Monheghan and Friendship Sloop Princess, designed by Philip C. Bolger. And, 8 ship plans/bluprints for Friendship Sloop ships, designed by B.B. Crowninshield, naval architect.
Seaspan International Fonds
- CA MMBC 985.086.0001-0022, 986.039-986.040, 988.284.0001-0010
Fonds consists of
- Ship plans, correspondence, Lloyd’s register of shipping load, shipping, and surveyor’s certificates related to Island Tug & Barge vessels M/V Comet, M/V Island Forester and M/V Island Cedar, as well as a cost of b...
Seaspan International Limited
Stephen Hill Fonds
- CA MMBC 009.003.0001
Fonds consists of Graymarine Engines for Boats catalogues and an engine installation drawing.
Fonds consists of a photocopy and a transparency copy of the profile after section elevation of SS Princess Alice.
Wallace Shipyards Ltd. Fonds
- CA MMBC 983.030.0001-0013
Fonds consists of letters discussing associated lifeboat plans between board of steamship inspector, Department of Marine and Fisheries and Wallace Shipyards Limited. Also includes some specifications sheets, dating from 1916 to 1924.
Wallace Shipyards Limited