A. Gilles Fonds
- CA MMBC 984.033.0001-0007, 0010.1-29
Fonds consists of
- a map of Esquimalt Harbour, dated 1915 in pencil on reverse, printed on blueprint paper
- A 1917 diary and almanac,
- A 1929 journal,
- A 1940 record book,
- A book of Yarrows Limited estimate sheets,
- A memorandum of agreemen...
Yarrows Shipbuilding Limited
A.V. Appleyard Fonds
- CA MMBC 988.004.0028-0029, 988.181.0003-0004
Fonds consists of a December 1907 White Star Line timetable for sailings from Liverpool to various ports, and a small leather bound book containing White Star Line general information, tide tables, etc., dated 1908.
Also includes Canadian Pacific...
Appleyard, Captain A.V.
Ann Martin Fonds
- CA MMBC 017.002.0001-0003
Fonds consists of 2 framed black and white photographs and one black and white photographed printed on hard cardboard.
1. 61 x 45.5 cm, black and white photograph of the Union Steamship Company of B.C. ship Catalia at sea. Printed on heavy hardbo...
C.J. Dillon Fonds
- CA MMBC L4582-L4584, 980.083
- 1931-1932, 1942
Fonds consists of newspaper/magazine clippings, undated, relating to the torpedoing of SS Fort Camosun by Japanese submarines, the arrival of RMS Queen Elizabeth at Esquimalt Graving docks 23 February 1942, and the shelling of Estevan Point lighth...
Dillon, Charles Joseph
Canadian Armed Forces Fonds
- CA MMBC L2507, L2544, L2762, L2765, L3392, L3463, L3473, L3491, L3560, P4271
Fonds consists of
A scrapbook regarding HMCS Grisle, the Canadian Submarine Force Pacific, and USS Burrfish, 1943 to 1961,
A blank admirals letter book. These were supplied at one time to flag officers for retention of correspondence...
Canadian Armed Forces
Crocker Family Fonds
- CA MMBC 988.063.0001, 0004-0013, 0015, 0027
Fonds consists of papers including A.H. Crocker's engineering certificate (1913), honour roll certificate from public school (1894), and registration of certified marine engineers (1918). Also contains A.H. Crocker's and Frank Crocker...
G.R. Newell Fonds
- L2193, L2312, 980.007-980.019, 985.035.0001-0003
Fonds consists of the apprentice indenture form, Canadian Government Merchant Marine Limited co-operating with the Navy League of Canada, for George Ronald Newell, dated 21 July 1920 and a cancellation of indenture dated 23 November 1923.
Newell, Captain G.R.
HMCS Patrician Collection
- CA MMBC L3544, 018.R.0001.1-50
Fonds consists of a collection of engine room registers from HMCS Patrician dating from 1920 to 1927. Each book consists of daily entries signed by the engineer officer, covering approximately three months. The books appear to of Royal Navy or Imp...
HMCS Patrician (ship)
J. White Fonds
- CA MMBC L447, L904
- 1807-1814; 1876-1877; [ca. 1930s-1950s]
Fonds consists of service records for James? White including a certificate of service with the Royal Navy from 1807 to 1812, a certificate of service with the Royal Navy from 1812 to 1814, a certificate of conduct and ability for Joseph White from...
J.E. Blackaller Fonds
- CA MMBC L2552
- 1919, 1931-1938
Fonds consists of a log book for the SS Canora departing from the port of Victoria, 25 April 1919. Includes crew list and reports of conduct, character, qualifications, and other data.
Fonds also includes three certificates of inspection of hull ...