Title and statement of responsibility area
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
[ca. 1940s-1980s] (Creation)
Physical description area
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
Fonds consists of instruction manuals, equipment lists, and maps from the Canadian Coast Guard dating from the 1940s to the 1980s.
1. National Research Council of Canada Radio and Electrical Engineering Division manual for motor driven gas valve for buoys, by H.R. Smyth and A.D. Hood, published in Ottawa May 1957.
2. Canadian Coast Guard standing instructions book published by Department of Transport marine operations branch 1963.
3. Light keepers’ manual published by the Ministry of Transport, 1970.
4. Canadian Coast Guard Western Region Light keepers’ training course book, 1981.
5. Canadian Coast Guard lamp course instruction manual, 1985; and Instruction booklet for installation of Tideland MaxLumina Marine Lanterns.
6. Navigation aids phase 1 automation plan equipment list, published by the Ministry of Transport, Victoria Marine Service.
15-16. Two maps of Delta and Surrey dating to 1943 and 1956.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material