A. Gilles Fonds
- CA MMBC 984.033.0001-0007, 0010.1-29
Fonds consists of
- a map of Esquimalt Harbour, dated 1915 in pencil on reverse, printed on blueprint paper
- A 1917 diary and almanac,
- A 1929 journal,
- A 1940 record book,
- A book of Yarrows Limited estimate sheets,
- A memorandum of agreemen...
Yarrows Shipbuilding Limited
Bullen Family Fonds
- CA MMBC P3071
- [ca. 1880] -1913
The photograph album includes thirty repair operations carried out by the Bullen yard 1906-1910. The postcard (ca. 1880) is of the officers of the HMS Swiftsure. The photographs are of Admiral Sir John E. Commerell (died 1901), First Naval V.C. Cr...
C.P. Smith Fonds
- CA MMBC 009.042.0001-0005
Fonds consists of certificates for Charles Philip Smith for the Dominion-provincial war emergency training programme for courses in shipwright and blue print reading at Yarrows Limited school in 1942, a newspaper clipping of a photograph of picket...
Smith, Charles Philip
Canadian Coast Guard Collection
- CA MMBC 989.274
- [ca. 1960]
Fonds consist of textual records, instruction manuals, and log books relating to shipbuilding and servicing of Canadian Coast Guard Ships.
Canadian Coast Guard
Canadian Pacific Railway Collection
- CA MMBC L2414-L2428, L3267, L3505, L4606, P4983, 984.003.0001, P984.014.0004, 986.029, 988.029.0002, 988.030.0001-0002, 988.061.0001-0002, 988.154.0004, 988.165.0001, 989.019.0001-0009, 990.065.0002, 992.077.0005-0006, 993.090.0001, 997.079.0001-0013, 010.039.0001
Fonds consists of documents and ephemera related to Canadian Pacific Railway Company, including B.C. Coast Steamship travel, Atlantic travel, and rail travel.
Christmas cards of B.C. Coast Service ships.
Book titled "Regul...
Canadian Pacific Railway Company
Cynthia Izard Fonds
- CA MMBC 999.123.0021-0022
Fonds consists of black and white photographs of a ship painted in camouflage, stamped on the reverse with Royal Canadian Naval photograph, 1943.
Royal Canadian Navy
David Gray Fonds
- CA MMBC 988.300.0003-0004, 998.015, 998.080, 999.082
Fonds consists primarily of records relating to Island Tug & Barge dating from 1920s to 1970s.
- Lloyd’s Register of shipping certificates for SS Conchita and for SS Stockless dating to 1920s, and a certificate of ship lanters? In...
Island Tug & Barge Limited
David Metcalf Fonds
- CA MMBC 004.031
Fonds consists of stickers and badges for Versatile Pacific Shipyards, Burrard Yarrows Corporation, and Yarrows Limited.
Also includes Burrard Dry Dock Company Limited Collective Agreements from 1976 until 1984 and ship repair agreements between ...
Department of Marine and Fisheries Fonds
- CA MMBC 960.001.0001, 0025, 983.017.0001, 993.012.0002, 018.R.0098, 019.R.0009
- 1873-1880, 1887, 1912, 1921-1923
Fonds consists of record files of the Department of Marine and Fisheries office of the wreck commissioner for B.C., including inquest documents, correspondence, and survey reports regarding the SS Alaskan enquiry, dating from 1922 to 1923.
Department of Marine and Fisheries
Dusty Miller Fonds
- CA MMBC 001.007.0001, 008.002.0001-0004, 010.048.0003-0008
Fonds consists of a pocket size ship plan showing the profile and general arrangement of Transport Ferries by Yarrows Limited and assorted photographs of various vessels including Canadian Coast Guard ships, mechanical equipment, and ships parts.
Yarrows Shipbuilding Limited